Rachel has 20 years of experience as a health and wellness / essential oils expert who enjoys sharing what she knows with others. She is a devoted wife and mother, licensed massage therapist, Yoga enthusiast, and athlete.
Her smile and super positive attitude will be perfect as we enter into the holiday season. She has also has some neat ideas of how to build your doTERRA business. Come meet Rachel right here in Reno, NV!
Basic agenda (subject to change) below:
- ‘Tis the Season – Essential Oil, Throat Drops, & Stick
- doTERRA Product of the Month and Promotions
- doTERRA Lifelong vitality, Myrrh, & Thyroid Issues
- 12 Sprays of Christmas – Holiday Make and Take Class Ideas
- guys: New doTERRA Athlete Kit
- Emotions and Oils + doTERRA Emotional AromaTherapy Essential Oils
- Leveraging the Holidays to Build your doTERRA Essential Oils Business
- Building a Long-Lasting doTERRA Business Through Duplication
- Recognition of doTERRA Wellness Advocates Rank Advancement
- Raffle for LOTS OF COOL PRIZES!
Date: Saturday, November 7th, 2015 at 10am until 1:30.
Doors open at 9:30am.
Location: Best Western Airport Plaza, , Reno, NV 89502
Map to the Airport Plaza Best Western, Reno
[pw_map address=”1981 Terminal Way, Reno, NV 89502″]
Ron and Liz Wilder